For Home Owners
We provide free exterior roof inspections for your home or business, regardless of whether your roof is Asphalt, Metal, TPO, or even Tile.
When we go over your inspections with you, we can offer a simple tune up, small repairs, full replacements and even work with your insurance.
Did you know?
- In Texas, if your roof is 5 years old, it might have aged more due to the heat
- Roof codes can change, so if you are selling your home, the home inspection typically highlights the code inefficiencies
- Your roof value can change over time which means less money you can possibly get during the claim process
- Different roof types can handle different storms
- Just because it isn’t leaking doesn’t mean you don’t have a problem
Ready to Get Your Roof Inspected yet?
You know it’s too hot and dangerous to get on your roof, contact us now.
With Roof Repair and Replacements, We Can Work on and Help you Through the Process With:
Shingles– sometimes called asphalt, and depending on which carrier can be architectural, laminate, TruDefinition or go by many other names
Metal- whether it be seamless, barnyard style, 24 or 26 gauge
TPO- Thermoplastic Polyolefin, roofing membrane, mechanical membrane, (but very uncommon for most residential roofs)
Tile- slate, category 3, category 4, Spanish style. This roof can be tricky depending on when installed
We Also Have A Residential Roof Care Plan
Please contact for commercial options
Roof Tune Up
Includes reseal of boots, vents, flashing, exposed nail heads and any satellites.
Roof Tune Up and Cleaning off Debris on Roof and Gutters
Includes everything from the tune up but we will also clean off any debris from trees, as well as clean the gutters and downspouts.
Roof Tune Up, with Debris Clean Up and Power Washing
Includes services from Tune Up and the Debris Clean Up but will include power washing of driveway, side walk to home and back patio cover.