Signs You Need Roof Leak Repair
We provide reliable roof leak repair in Round Rock, Georgetown, Hutto TX. We also provide a full warranty on our repairs, because we believe in the excellence of work and customer service.
Are you not sure if you should call roofing services for flat roof leak repair? Simply, look for these telltale signs.
- Water spots or internal roof discoloration: If the inside of your roof is getting discoloration or wet spots, you have a leak.
- Unexplainable puddles: Don’t know where that puddle came from? Look at the roof for signs of leakage.
- Damp and peeled walls: Leaking moisture from the room often finds a way inside your walls.
- External roof damage: Regularly inspect your roof for signs of damage.
- Multiple leak spots: While leaks can already damage the roof structure, multiple leak spots are caused due to grave damage and need immediate resolution.
Roof Leak Repair Cost
The average roof leak repair cost for 6’ by 6’ section is around $397. This varies depending on the material and service you are expecting.
Flat Roof Leak Repair
Before calling roof leak repair in Round Rock, Georgetown, and Hutto, TX, you can do a manual inspection by walking around and cleaning any debris from the roof. Look for any metal flashing, which can mean that the structural elements of your roof have become exposed. If your roof has temporary patches or caulking, examine them well to ensure they are still intact. These are temporary measures and don’t last long in the face of insistent rain or hailstorm. Also, check if there are any low spots on the roof.
If you are finding it tough, contact us today, and book an appointment now.
Ready to Get Your Roof Inspected yet?
You may know what you’re doing but a second opinion never hurts.
Contact us so we can help and we can work together!
With Roof Repair and Replacements, We Can Work on and Help You Through the Process
We’ll walk you through the process from pre-inspection to meeting with the insurance, and throughout whatever course of action is needed to fulfill our promise. We don’t move a step forward without your permission and want to make this the easiest process for you as well as ensure the longevity of your roof.
We Also Have A Roof Care Plan
Roof Tune Up
Includes reseal of boots, vents, flashing, exposed nail heads and any satellites.
Roof Tune Up and Cleaning off Debris on Roof and Gutters
Includes everything from the tune up but we will also clean off any debris from trees, as well as clean the gutters and downspouts.
Roof Tune Up, with Debris Clean Up and Power Washing
Includes services from Tune Up and the Debris Clean Up but will include power washing of driveway, side walk to home and back patio cover.